Crowned Hair Company
#613 Blonde Straight
Straight virgin hair is a naturally straight pattern with a slight wave but easily remains in a bone straight form with any heating tool. The #613 Straight virgin hair is ideal for coloring and achieving high lift tones/hues! This hair also can be worn curled and is very low maintenance.
- Crowned Hair is 100% virgin human hair.
- Can be straightened, colored, washed, etc.
- Will revert to natural texture when wet, please be aware that applying constant heat will alter the natural wave pattern.
- Full Cuticle, Minimal Shedding, Micro-Machine Wefted
- Each Bundle is 3.5oz
- Hair Origin: Southeast Asia (Terms such as Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian etc. were used in the past to described the aesthetic of the hair. However to uphold the integrity of the Crowned brand we have discontinued the use of such terms.)
- For 10″- 16″, two bundles may be enough for a full installation. For 18″ +, three bundles will be needed for a full installation. For 22″+, four bundles may be needed for a full installation.
- Please allow up to three (3) business days for your order to be shipped to you, weekends and federal holidays are excluded .(Example: If you order on Monday, your order will be shipped between Tuesday and Thursday). We will email you a tracking number once your order is shipped (within 1-3 business days). Once your order has shipped it will be delivered to you within 2-3 business days. International shipments can take 7-14 days to deliver.
- Due to the nature of the hair extension industry, all sales of all hair products are final. At no time will we refund any product purchased through our website or in person. If you receive the wrong product, we will promptly provide you with a Return Shipping Label so that you can return the item for an exchange. Once we receive the item(s) and inspect the item(s) we will exchange the item within 72 hours of verified inspection or when the replacement item(s) is available for shipment. Customer will be notified via email when items(s) have been accepted or rejected for exchange.